Sunday 8 February 2009

The kidnapping scene...................




I hope to entice .........okay nick some frogs out of Amandas pond next door and 'put them up' in my garden. Now I'm not doing anything illegal or taking them too far from their natural habitat because Amandas pond is only over the fence. She and Geoff (her ever suffering other half) get loads every Spring.
She said I can have some so I'm making a froggy house (a terracotta pot turned on its side and part buried in the ground) and I'm making a teeny pond for it too out of a terracotta saucer with a stone in the middle and water of course. It will in return hopefully eat all of the slugs that I'm plagued with in the summer time.
 I must admit it's a beautiful pond in the summer plenty of delicate flowers around it and it attracts some wonderful wildlife, it took someone real clever and with a sense of style about them to design and create it ......................well done Geoff!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment