Sunday 8 February 2009

Hubby's fitting me some shelves now in the greenhouse....


Here's the shelves, it only took him an hour to knock them up!



It's still freezing here, but I'm hoping it means that we may be in for a good summer.

I have planted some Swift potatoes yesterday in two buckets inside my greenhouse three in one and two in the other, I don't know how they'll fare and it's a bit hit and miss, but nothing ventured nothing gained and all that. I've also planted a Rhubarb crown and some early carrots in buckets too so we'll see how they go on.

My conservatory and front room are getting a bit full of seeds growing now, tomatoes, leeks, cut and grow salad and some herbs, so I'm hoping when Paul gets my shelves up in the greenhouse I can move them in there soon. Mum's giving me my step-dads parafin heater this week so that will be a big help with warming the greenhouse up.

No comments:

Post a Comment