Saturday 31 January 2009

Nearly the end of Jan yipee....................

Well today I have tidied up the garden and filled a few of my tubs with grow bag soil, I need to go and buy lots more gro bags this afternoon, who said this veg growing lark saved money, I've spent a flippin' fortune on it up to now!

I have planted some French Marigold seeds and sone Early Nantes 5 carrotts and popped them in my greenhouse. My thermometer is reading 63 in there today, mind you it is sunny even though theres a freezing cold wind with it.

Anyway January is nearly gone now so we only need February out of the way and then hopefully Spring will be here.............

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I used Grow Bags from BM stores at £1-99 each for 70 litres I had better results than a friend who used John Innes at £7-95 a bag

    ReplyDelete