Sunday 11 January 2009

Here's my neighbour and pal Amanda......





.......she's nothing to do with the blog really but I'm bored at the moment so I thought I'd put a piccie of us in, plus when she reads it she'll only moan at not being mentioned.
I've told her to start brewing her home-made wine so that we can do some bartering in the summer, ( I'll give her my broad beans and garlic ha ha ).

So here she is, she calls me her 'nutty neighbour' I have no idea why, she's always coming round to my parties swearing, spitting, getting drunk and staggering about the place (you know the sort) just making a nuisance of herself really, I don't ask her to come she just turns up.
We're like partners in crime when we've had a few drinkies. We always think we can sing (even though we can't), and end up singing (or is it shouting?) along to any Meatloaf song that we can find ......


Now if you decide to post anything here Amanda be polite and don't swear okay? There's a good girl : )

1 comment: