Sunday 2 August 2009





I have been really pleased with the tomatoes that I have grown in my greenhouse, they have and still are fruiting really well. I have grown Red Cherry and although they are prolific growers they are a little too tart for my taste. Next year I shall try Gardeners Delight or Moneymaker as I have these seeds already. The Sungold have also grown well and taste so sweet, they will be grown again next year. I have grwon some Tumbling Tom in my hanging basket and they are just about ripening now early August.
No diseases to report on any of the greenhouse tomatoes, I think the marigolds have a lot to do with that, detering pests like greenfly etc. Sadly my outdoor Roma tomatoes suffered from blight due to the sunny....rainy....sunny....rainy weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment