Tuesday 24 March 2009

Phew what a busy couple of weeks!

It's all been go go go! I've lots of stuff popping up all over the greenhouse.
So far,
43 leeks
3 cauliflowers - Sno Ball (just a tester)
30 beetroot (pronto)
3 pepper plants
1 bucket of 'normal' carrots .. Early Nantes 5 and a bucket of the round ones.. Paris Market, I shall continue sowing more every couple of weeks.
Some Tumbling Toms and Dwarf French Beans for hanging baskets, I already have some strawberries in a hanging basket.

I also have cucumber, spring onions. radish, lettuce, herbs, big tomatoes for the greenhouse (can't remember their name) and I've just planted some Kelvedon Wonder peas in a 40 litre tub.............again a trial and error thing. Oh and I've just ordered some Snow pea 'Carouby de Maussane'!

I want to try lots of things for my first year and then just grow what thrives next year.

My flower plants are French Marigolds, nasturtiums and three pots of Sweet peas.

So far I am really pleased with how everything is growing, I realise that the nice weather has helped but I'm still going to take a bit of credit for it :)

Pictures to follow, I have a new phone and I'm buggered if I can get them on the computer!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! Was wondering how you got on!!! Glad your happily growing away!!! Can't wait to see pic's!!!
    You have won an award by the way!! Check out my blog - the post called and the award goes to...

    Linzi x x

    ReplyDelete