Wednesday 21 January 2009

Started chitting my potatoes yesterday.

I have ....

Swift......1st earlies


Vivaldi ......2nd early
Foremost...2nd early
Charlotte.....2nd early
Maris Peer...2nd early
Kestral .......2nd earlies


Valor.............Maincrop
Picasso..........Maincrop
Rooster.........Maincrop

(Don't ask me where I'm going to put them all), altogether I have 140 seed potatoes to plant, and do you remember how small my garden is, just as well I'm expanding into the front garden, and I don't think even that will be enough room!

We'll just have to see won't we ??!?

They will all go in their own tubs at the same time, for me to harvest when the time is right.

The tomatoes are growing (Okay so they might only be a quarter of an inch but from little acorns and all that), it amazes me that just one seed will grow so big eventually ..........I'm forever checking the little beauties!!!!! I really need to get out more...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment