Sunday 18 January 2009

Can you tell what it is yet?


On Saturday 29th November I planted some 'Feltham First' peas (I always giggle to myself when I type or say that )! Sad I know but hey ho.......... I was warned that it could be a bit late but I went for it anyway (well I am a woman, ask for advice but still do what I want) anyway today I noticed these little fellas peeping at me. I dont know how they'll fare with the weather to come but I'll keep the cloche on them and my fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Feltham first lol !
I also planted some 'Red Cherry' tomatoes 7 days ago, nothing to report about them yet though. I'm keeping them warm and giving them filtered light as per instructions 'sow' we shall see what happens........................

I've also just told Amanda about this blog and I'm just waiting for the phone to ring, I don't know what her reaction will be, but whatever it is she's staying in and if she complains I'll post the drunk picture of her at our New Years Eve party, that'll shut her up !

No comments:

Post a Comment